Like us on Facebook

February 6, 2015

The best facewash or cleanser for pimple or Acne

  2/06/2015 No comments

Do you know that there are thousands
of face wash or cleansing lotion available in
market today ,but we are not sure which
one to use and even though we use that
hardly anyone works well.So we basically
keep on experimenting that which lotion
suits and cure our pimple at end of the day.
If you see doctor they might refer a lotion that he/she prefer to .Some time
that works and some time not.Acne is common among all age people.

ClCleansing lotion should be able to clear your face from existing acne as well as it
should make resistant to pimple.If your skin is acne pron or oily in nature then you
should avoid foam based face wash or lotion that might not suit.
Even me used to suffer a lot with these pimple on face ,I used be frustrated due to
ugly acne making me look bad.I tried most of branded and good lotion/face wash
nothing worked well .
One day I went to a friend house ,and I seen a cleaning lotion called Cetaphill was
kept in his room ,I asked him whether he used to clean his face to clear acne
problem .He said yes,then I thought why not to try this once .The very next day
I went to supermarket and bought one bottle of Cetaphil ,I used it every day during
bath  and guess what ?? Finally I got my lotion that worked well .
I was very happy from the result and stared using it every day. I am now a consistent
user of  this lotion.I am using it for past 4 years and having no side effect.

About Cetaphil cleansing lotion : This  product offered 
from Galderma Laboratories,Switzerland you can know more on wiki.This contains 
of Cetyl Alcohol and Stearyl Alcohol ,which goes to deep of skin and clear acne .

Author: Vikas Pandey

He is a software and web developer working for renowned European investment bank.He loves to share knowledge through blogging whatever he knows and encourages others as well to share the same to make world a better place to live.

0 comments:

.
© 2014-2015 Informational Digit : How-To & Tech Guides. The content is copyrighted to Vikas Pandey and may not be reproduced on other websites. WP themonic converted by Bloggertheme9.
TOP